Zerest - Good Times [WIP] Zerest - Good Times [WIP]

At first, but then..

At first, I thought is was going to be a hardstyle type song :/ , then the synth came in and elevated me and I began to dance around naked. Fantastic demo and I am awaiting the full release as this sir, was outstanding!

Spread the love.

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks bro. Glad to hear you liked it. Even I, listening to my own song, head bang to the beat. Lovin' what I'm doin' so far. Glad to hear somone else likes it too. Thanks for the review.

Zerest

Where Are The Fireflies? Where Are The Fireflies?

This is..!*!*!*!*!*!

So legit. 100% awesome DJSethLee and I shall download, and distribute to all my friends just because this was so well done.

DJSethLee responds:

lolol. Thanks thanks. Happy you like. lol

Complexity of the Mind Complexity of the Mind

Poetry? Really?

Put it on Kid Cudi's new album and you'll be a decent paid rapper. Fantastic.

5/5

PS I Love Poetry, and this shit you repped.

DefinitionThePoet responds:

Wow! Thanks for the love, man! It's very much appreciated. I'm truely happy you liked it. I got plenty more coming. =)

7 AM 7 AM

WOW

This is great. Don't know how much this is a Dance song but it has such a great vibe to it that I'm pretty sure if I played this, it would put me straight to bed. Not saying its boring because it definitely is not, just saying its that type of song that you would listen to falling asleep.

3 Months? Totally worth it. I need to check Ableton out more I believe from hearing this.

10/10 5/5

Keep making great tunes Mac.

Cold Machine Cold Machine

Dissappointing

That I didn't get to hear the last 2 minutes or so. But, the first minute and a half is so epic. I enjoyed this very much Keep up the good work.

g4ebguyGT responds:

thanks... yeh the songs only a minute or so... but it uploaded for 3 idk why?? idc though lol.

Sometimes Families Don't Fit Sometimes Families Don't Fit

Blue Waffel's eh?

Make it longer hoe! (TWSS) But Blue waffles are disgusting especially when that is referring to a vag.

Make it longer!

(TWSS)

demonunitband responds:

TYSM For the score and youre right, she did say that.

WGC Intro WGC Intro

Pretty good but...

NOT Dubstep. Perhaps Techno, Trance, Dance, Electro, but no Dubstep at all. But, like you said, just an intro and that part is pretty good. Nice work.
3/5
7/10

Sunday Extended? Sunday Extended?

Much, Much Better,

9/10

Sonic 3 - AzureLake Sonic 3 - AzureLake

OH YEAH

Sonic is sweet. And this pretty sweet too.

Down Down - Sstrings Down Down - Sstrings

Pretty good but...

needs some bass. The kicks are kind of wimpy too. The rest of the song is fantastic though! Keep this sh1t up!

8 stars out of 10 stars.